These are magical, and to be frank there is no better way I’d rather spend a Saturday morning than bake these!
They may look complicated but they really are not.
They are light.
They are fluffy.
They are gorgeous!
AND easy to make!
So without any further ado, check out the recipe below and create your won little cupcakes of pleasure!
Thanks to Wallflower Kitchen for the recipe 🙂
What you’ll need:
120 ml soya milk or almond milk
1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
125 g self raising flour
1 tbs cornflour
40 ml sunflower oil
75 g caster sugar
1/2 tsb vanilla extract
Icing Sugar to decorate
What you’ll need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 170 and line a cupcake tray with cupcake cases
- Mix the plant milk and vinegar together in a bowl or jug and leave to “curdle” for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour and corn starch together in a separate bowl.
- Add the oil, sugar and vanilla extract to the almond milk and then the flour mixture. Stir everything until just combined.
- Divide equally between 12 cupcake cases and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and spongy to the touch.
- Leave to cool completely before coring the center of the cupcakes. I used an apple corer but you can also find cupcake corers.
- Fill the center’s with the jam and dust with icing sugar.
These are available to order via my bakery on facebook!